Jagan Nath University, Jaipur has been established in 2008 by an Act (Act No. 19 of 2008) of Rajasthan State Legislature and is approved by UGC u/s 2(f) of the GC Act 1956. It has been established to cater to the growing needs of higher education in the country. One of the primary objectives of the University is to produce trained manpower to accelerate sustained economic growth in a highly competitive global environment. The aim is to impart quality education through latest curriculum, improved teaching methodology recruitment of best talent as faculty, excellent infrastructure,
To face the challenges of the globalization
The University is situated at Rampura, Tehsil Chaksu, Jaipur which is in proximity to the airport and industrial area on Tonk Road on a vast campus spread over 50 acres of land with all modern educational facilities with dedicated transport system between the Jaipur City and the Campus. The fully Wi-Fi enabled University campus has well planned modern infrastructure and residential complex for faculty and staff.
ACCREDIATIONS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Jagan Nath University has been established by anAct (No.19 of 2008) of Rajasthan StateLegislature.
- The University is recognized by UGC u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956.
- Member of Association of Indian Universities(AIU)
- An ISO 9001-2015 Certified Institution.
- The School of Distance Learning is approved by Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- Approval of the Statutory bodies of the University.
- Approval of Regulatory bodies.
“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge