The University

Home/The University

The University Jagannath University, Jaipur has been established in 2008 by an Act (Act No. 19 of 2008) of Rajasthan State Legislature and is approved by UGC u/s 2(f) of the GC Act 1956. It has been established to cater to the growing needs of higher education in the country. One of the primary objectives of the University is to produce trained manpower to accelerate sustained economic growth in a highly competitive global environment. The aim is to impart quality education through latest curriculum, improved teaching methodology recruitment of best talent as faculty, excellent infrastructure, research-based Industry Interaction in all areas of studies like Faculty of Management, Engineering & Technology, Sciences, Architecture, Mass Communication, Information Technology, Law, Commerce and many more.

To face the challenges of the globalization and liberalization in the field of higher education the University has endowed its faculty and students with modern technologies skills and attitudes so as to make them competent for the challenges and to enhance the quality of teaching to contribute constantly towards learning and research and also to make it as one of the best Centre of Excellence for higher studies and research. The University upholds the credo for discipline, dedication, devotion, determination, passion, patience, positive outlook and above all faith amongst the students. It is true that a conducive environment with updated technological inputs and latest information helps not only providing quality education but also to provide human touch and dedication to the cause of the nation and the society.

The University is situated at Rampura, Tehsil Chaksu, Jaipur which is in proximity to the airport and industrial area on Tonk Road on a vast campus spread over 50 acres of land with all modern educational facilities with dedicated transport system between the Jaipur City and the Campus. The fully Wi-Fi enabled University campus has well planned modern infrastructure and residential complex for faculty and staff.