KEY FEATURES OF DISTANCE LEARNING
- Sector-specific and Job-oriented programmes
- Modern up-to-date Curriculum
- Clear conceptual understanding of subjects through contact classes
- Reinforcement of learned concepts through case studies and audio visual aids
- Wide range of human skills and techniques for creative thinking & decision making
- Practice through assignment and projects
- Adequate hands-on-training for Computer Practicals
- Personal Contact Sessions
- Lecture series through Web Portal
- Seminar session at the campus
- Training and Placement Support in each semester
Programme Details & Fee Structure
|Programmes Name||Eligibility||Fee per Semester|
|Undergraduate Programmes*||BBA||10+2 or equivalent examinationfrom the recognized board ofschool education||Rs. 9500/-|
|BCA||10+2 or equivalent examinationfrom the recognized board ofschool education||Rs. 9500/-|
|Postgraduate Programmes*||MBA||Bachelor degree in any disciplinefrom a recognized University||Rs. 12500/-|
|MCA||Bachelor degree in any disciplinefrom a recognized University||Rs. 12500/-|
|PGDCA||Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University||Rs. 9500/-|
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates can register themselves by filling up ‘Application Form’ available at the Chaksu campus and the Sitapura Campus of the Jagannath University.
- Application forms and prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 250/- (For UG programme) and Rs. 500/- (For PG programme) at Chaksu campus and Sitapura Campus.
- Candidiate can also Download application forms from the website www.sdlju.in and filled application form can be sent with demand draft of Rs. 250/- (For UG programme) and Rs. 500/- (For PG programme) drawn in favour of “Jagannath university” payable at Jaipur. 4. The form should reach the campuses before the last date of submission of Application form.
* Various specialisations available for details contact 9785000712